It's (almost) Winter Break! More time to update till school starts again in Mid Jan 2011! - 12.3.2010

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Lazy Day in Downtown Culver City

[A side cafe inside of Indian Sweets and Spices in Culver City. They got yummy Mango Lassi, Samosa, and all kinds of Indian Sweets I have yet to try : D!]


[I bought these Indian Bottle Sodas and this Masala flavored Nissin instant noodle from the mini market! I don't plan on drinking those sodas. They look kind of good on my desk as decorations. As for the instant noodle, I will tell you all about its taste once I got a chance to try it~]

[Cheese Truck at the Culver City Farmer's Market!]

[ Restaurant Bar: My Father's Office. The Office's Burger Basket. Roasted Beef Marrow. : d...]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails