It's (almost) Winter Break! More time to update till school starts again in Mid Jan 2011! - 12.3.2010

Friday, January 15, 2010

2 Worlds on 1 Earth

I am currently surfing on my blogroll and watching Gandland on History at the same time.

It's a funny feeling to be resonating with Maya*made's post about this bucket she has made to raise money to donate to Doctors Without Borders to support Haiti's Earthquake Relief, while learning about Zeta Gang's ruthless terror crimes conducted both in Mexico and America!

How polarized!



I am no fan of war. But... as much as I would love to believe in the possibility of rehabilitating disturbed criminals with compassion, I began to seriously doubt the feasibility of a 100% non-violence approach when it comes to dealing with extreme crime organizations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails