It's (almost) Winter Break! More time to update till school starts again in Mid Jan 2011! - 12.3.2010

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Move Fish! Get Out the Way!!!

Hello World! My Very First iMovie Project! WooHoo~!
[To my Facebook Readers:
Click on "View Original Post" to watch video clips directly from my blog.]



Featuring Gold Fish from the Asian Expo... and Ludacris!


My friends gave me this big bag of feeder gold fish that they won at the Asian Expo's carnival booth few weeks ago. But, my 2 turtles (Thomas and Thomson) could only eat so much at a time. So, I put the rest of the fish in this temporary tank... which turned out to be their permanent residence...

They are kind of cute. I have decided to keep them and have named each and single one of them. Say Hi to Bob, Frank, Josh, Jose, John, Peter, Sally, May, Ann, Barbie...



"Fish are friends! Not Food!!!"- Finding Nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails