It's (almost) Winter Break! More time to update till school starts again in Mid Jan 2011! - 12.3.2010

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ren's Fair and WoW

Ever felt like walking into the world of the World of Warcraft? The Ren's Fair was where you need to be. But, Sorry. The Socal Ren's Fair was over in late May. : P Try again next year~


My attempt to dress like I belong in the Renaissance Era.
Heehee, and to your left, say hello to my undead mage - Glassy. Heh!


The Ren's Fair also reminded me a little bit of Alice in the Wonderland : P Geez I wonder why!


Many people rent customs or tailor their owns to dress up for this occasion. These are few of my favorite ones. To your left, Domo arigato Mr. Roboto from the Renaissance times!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails