It's (almost) Winter Break! More time to update till school starts again in Mid Jan 2011! - 12.3.2010

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

On the Fascination of the Plastic Souvenirs *The Joy of being Easily Amused*

According to Russel Peters, one dollar can get you something nice at the dollar store. One dollar can also get you a few of these Plastic Souvenirs in California. Looking at them, I became very fascinated by the "plastic-ness" of each and every single one of these. It's like... for the first time, I have realized how colorful, shiny, and smooth these keychains/magnetics could be.


Ah, it was a dolphin. Its snout was only covered by my indifferent big thumb.


They were so colorful. I felt happy just by looking at them (lol! I know I know, I am very easily amused.)


Never paid too much attention to these plastic souvenirs to realize how interesting these map ones were. OooOoh, so much information to stare at and daydream about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails