It's (almost) Winter Break! More time to update till school starts again in Mid Jan 2011! - 12.3.2010

Friday, June 18, 2010

My 1st Hawaiian *Pluck* Instrument: UKULELE~!~~!!!


Nope~! We didn't get this $99.79 Watermelon Ukulele!


Ta-Da~ This is MINE! And, I named him Bob~ haha!




Dream a Little Dream
by The Mamas And The Papas
CHORDS USED IN THIS SONG

C

C(3rd pos)

B7

Ab

G7

F

Fm

A

A6

E7

"Dream a Little Dream" by The Mamas And The Papas  C     B7              Ab   G7 Stars shining bright above you C     B7              A7 Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you" F                  Fm Birds singing in a sycamore tree C              Ab        G7 Dream a little dream of  me   C    B7                 Ab   G7 Say "Nightie-night" and kiss me C    B7                A7 Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me F                   Fm While I'm alone and blue as can be C              Ab       C Dream a little dream of me   A     A6          E7 Stars fading but  I linger on, dear A     A6           E7 Still craving your kiss A    A6         E7                                I 'm longing to linger till dawn, dear A           Ab    G7 Just saying this:   C     B7                   Ab   G7 Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you C     B7                    A7 Sweet dreams that leave all worries far behind you F                     Fm But in your dreams whatever they be C              Ab       C Dream a little dream of me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails